Central Florida Community Planning and Development:
CFCPD is a young organization apprised of many seasoned minds. While acknowledging our prior individual successes we strive to place an emphasis on being an integral part in creating a brighter future for the Central Florida area. We are all fortunate enough to have our passion as our profession. CFCPD was established in 2007, to serve communities with a vision and plan located within the Central Florida area.
To form collaborations between public/private, community development organizations and governmental entities. As a collective we can promote attainable and sustainable “Green Built” housing in an effort to spur quality energy efficient economic development.
- Preservation, Revitalization/Stabilization
- Community Planning & Development
- Land Planning
- Development Review
- Transportation Planning and Design
- Multilingual Public Involvement / Outreach
CFCPD Board Members and Staff have over 20 years experience in community planning and development. The organization has expertise in working with grassroots neighborhood associations, community revitalization agencies, local business leaders, community residents and governmental agencies. CFCPD operates under the belief that the needs of many outweigh the desires of few.
- Successfully Run Multiple Corporations
- Acquired Properties
- Rehabilitated Properties
- Developed Properties
- Won and Implemented Bank of America Neighborhood Excellence Grant
- Won and Implemented Homeless Coalition Grant
- Helped Establish East Tampa CRA
- Helped Create and Implement the First Neighborhood Plan Ratified by the City of Tampa
What Sets CFCPD Apart?
The employees of CFCPD have been fortunate enough to achieve success in multiple industries. This eclectic experience contributes to strong business diversity and lasting relationships which still assist us in effective day to day operations. CFCPD employees have learned to use this experience in an effort to bring a well rounded and thoughtful approach to each planning and development endeavor in which the organization participates.
The staff’s experience includes, but is not limited to the following industries…
- Non-Profit Development, Real Estate Management, Organizational Planning
- Non-Profit Social Service, Community Planning, International Marketing
- Real Estate Development, Public Sector Development, Public Sector Planning
- Event Planning, Financial Securities, Hospitality Services